Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Something Purple

I haven't been talking much about the whole quest-to-be-published lately. As I've said before, it is largely a matter of waiting. I'm not complaining, mind you: if I were the one putting together a magazine, I'd want as much lead time as possible to make the best magazine possible, too.

(I've had one very nice rejection, from Interweave. I'm not really disappointed. I did my best, and it wasn't good enough; I'll just have to do better next time.)

The thing about the waiting, though, is that even though I'm not crazy enough to want to spew out patterns at the rate I did last year, I'm starting to get that itch that can only be scratched by self-publishing. That glow of (almost-)instant gratification: there is nothing quite like it.

So...

Something Purple

I may  have started a little something on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment