Friday, February 11, 2011

Put Your Feet Up

I haven't posted for a while and it has not been for lack of knitting. I have been indulging in all the long-term, boring-from-a-design-standpoint projects I didn't have time for last year, and while the results--socks for me,

Toe Up Knee Socks
(Yarn: Jo-Ann Sensations Soles & More in 1138; Pattern: Basic toe-up socks from Wendy Johnson's Socks from the Toe Up,with an eye of partridge heel)

socks for Mom,

Striped Socks
(Yarn: Jo-Ann Sensations Bamboo & Ewe in Charcoal, and Patons Kroy Socks Stripes in Burnished Sierra; Pattern: my own improvised basic sock pattern)


and socks for Fabulous Husband (not pictured)--have been rewarding, they're by no means interesting to blog about.

Never fear, though. Now that I've got those out of my system, we're moving on to sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment