Friday, January 21, 2011

Variation D

So, on my last post, KnitterlyAnne (who is very well-informed) linked to this series by TechKnitter (who is very clever) on getting your knitting to lie flat.

It's an excellent series and I learned some new things, which just goes to show that if I'm running my mouth off as though I'm clever and well-informed, I've probably missed something. There's always more to learn.

Anyway, after reading the part on zig-zag bands, I've produced a fourth variation on the Unstrung scarf, which looks more like this:

Unstrung Scarf

and is starting to feel more like a full-on pattern, so I'm going to stop and decide whether I want to commit to that before going any further. (Or "Stop working for free, Wendy!" in the words of someone who will remain anonymous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment