Monday, December 20, 2010

I Have a Cunning Plan

Rather, Fabulous Husband had a cunning plan and I am implementing it. You may have noticed that, going into the last week of the project, I'm still six weeks behind. As I have no intention of still being stuck knitting like a crazy person on Christmas, I'm attempting to fix that problem today. I'll be editing and updating this post at intervals as I (hopefully) make progress. Wish me luck!

9:20 a.m.
I Have a Plan

10:40 a.m.
I Have a Plan

12:45 p.m.
I Have a Plan

2:30 p.m.
I Have a Plan

8:00 p.m.
I Have a Plan

9:40 p.m.
I Have a Plan

10:30 p.m.
I Have a Plan

(I crashed for the night despite my intention to stay up till I was done. Guess this is a two-day project.)

9:15 a.m.
I Have a Plan

11:00 a.m. (Knitting goes a lot more slowly when Z's awake)
I Have a Plan

11:40 a.m. (Just one more thing to go)
I Have a Plan

2:15 p.m. (And we're done!)
I Have a Plan

I Have a Plan

Now I just have to turn this into six coherent patterns.

I Have a Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment