Monday, November 15, 2010

Still Here

Zap Cardigan

Here's a peek at an upcoming pattern. I like it in itself, but I've had a dickens of a time trying to get it to you all. For one I haven't been able to get good pictures of it, since the light goes away so fast these days; for another, it's going to require the largest color chart I've ever put together, and computer time has been limited since the computer room and Z's room were one and the same.

We solved the second problem today, though! I type this from my newly relocated computer, in the dining room right next to the front door. I imagine this will bring its own set of problems, but not being able to use it when the baby's sleeping will not be one of them. I think it'll work out.

Now if only we could tilt the earth's axis the other way...

3 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! Can't wait to see what it is! Love the sweet little heart buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little heart buttons! I can't wait to see all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sarah and Susan! I was really excited when I found those buttons--they match the pink yarn perfectly.

    I may finally have tricked my word processor into letting me add the charts the way I want to, so hopefully it'll all be ready before Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete