Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sick Day

Z Sleeping I was hoping to post another pattern in the race to catch up today, but we are all sick at the House of Running Jack. Fabulous Husband got the worst of it and reflected, as he lay chugging Gatorade, that it would be nice if there were a restaurant that offered toast and broth on its drive-thru menu. I can't say I disagree.

Anyway, I hope to get the pattern up tomorrow instead. It's for baby socks. I realize two baby things in a row may be annoying for those of you who don't have babies to knit for. Then again, I don't know. Maybe all of you have babies to knit for and get annoyed when I do two washcloths in a row.

Satisfy my curiosity! The poll in the left sidebar will be open for two weeks, and you can pick more than one option. What small projects would you most like to see new patterns for here? If I've forgotten something, please list it in the comments!

Now to bed, with my own bottle of Gatorade. Hope you all are well and happy. :)

2 comments: