Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Long Time Gone

Z and Dad
FH and Z, being encouraging.

So, shortly after my last post, I missed posting that Saturday's pattern. It wasn't for lack of trying; the photographic evidence has been purged, but I'd gone through three disastrous attempts at finished objects by the time the deadline passed.

After that I went into a bit of a funk and declared I'd been an idiot to think I could finish any sort of creative endeavor, and no one would even notice I wasn't posting anyway, and what was the use of it all et cetera et cetera.

And so it languished, week after week, until my Fabulous Husband gently nudged me. "You're still knitting," he said. "You can catch up. You can do it."

Well, we're going to give it a try.

New pattern up on Saturday; after that, up whenever I get them done, until I am all caught up to where I'm supposed to be. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering what had happened...

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you good luck!
    (I missed you. Glad you're back)

    ReplyDelete