Thursday, March 4, 2010

Peeking at the inside and the outside of my head. Not as gross as it sounds.

Good grief, it is Thursday.

Mauch Hat

As you can see, this week's pattern is still on the needles. At the beginning of the week it was still freezing here in Iowa, so I cast on for a hat with some of the chunky yarn I got for my birthday last year.

I managed to ram what there is of it so far onto my head for a photo.

Mauch Hat

And there you can see that the Big Idea part of the hat has already been finished, and what remains is just decorative and not terribly important or complicated, so I am actually not panicking for once.

(In case the picture doesn't make it obvious, I'm combining the best parts of an earflapped hat with a beanie. Ribbing over the ears + stockinette over the front and back = auto-earflaps. Wheee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment