Sunday, February 28, 2010

20,000 Stitches Under the Sea

I got my squid mitts in for Project Yarnway just under the wire. (Was very nearly sunk last night by not being able to find a needle to sew the eyes on, but eventually dug one out of my box of beading supplies.)

Squid Mitts 2

This is going to be a beast of a pattern to write up, not to mention get test knit. Even with extensive notes and charts already written down, I'm not looking forward to turning it into something that people other than me can read.

Squid Mitts 3

But, guys, I have SQUID on my ARMS. This is pretty awesome.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha, that's a great idea, it looks great too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! They're pretty neat. I don't envy you writing that up though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be happy to test knit your pattern. I left a comment on your projects page on ravelry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky - Thanks! Glad you think so. :)

    NativeStar - Thanks! I still haven't started. It's sitting there taunting me. :p

    Catie - Thanks! I sent you a message on Rav.

    ReplyDelete