1. Today, WIP stands for Wendy Is Panicking.
2. I scrapped the project with the purple yarn completely.
3. I started another project, a baby dress, which is charming and adorable but is taking me a decent amount of time to finish, which means it will take test knitters a decent amount of time to finish, which means it is the pattern for Week Six at the earliest, not Week Five.
4. I started a third project, a lace scarf, with some thrift-store alpaca.
5. Turns out I suck at designing lace.
6. Also, the alpaca sheds like the dickens.
7. And I left my camera in the other room.
TWiP: Coffee and Crochet
3 days ago