Sunday, June 7, 2009

One Less Monkey on my Back

Just in time to see the baby bruzzer on Memorial Day, this happened:

Afghan - black side

A miracle!

Afghan - green side

The BOTAR (Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution) Afghan took just shy of four months and three pounds of yarn to complete, and it was worth every stitch. He loved it.

In other good news, my little Flock is growing,

Flock Birds

as is the munchkin.

purple top

And not only have I managed to NOT KILL the marigolds,

marigold

I've been brave and invested in a houseplant,

Edwina

which looks to me very like something you'd find in an Edwardian parlor, so it's being called Edwina.

Hope all your projects are growing, too!

1 comment:

  1. yay! your blanket turned out nice. It looks like a lot of work. Now onto something small and quick to finish for instant gratification?!
    Cute puppets too!

    ReplyDelete